We are looking for a product architect (m/f) to join our growing team.
We develop, implement and maintain systems helping airlines to optimize their entire crew management processes and thus enabling them to lower operations costs, raise crew productivity and react quickly to operational changes. With an internationally distributed team working mainly from Berlin, Frankfurt and Budapest, we are currently supporting over 40 renowned airlines worldwide. For our product Crew, a mix of different architectures and technologies needs to be mastered. With the help
of a modular and service-based approach the future architecture will be a mixture of classic components as well as modern technology. As a product architect we offer you the chance to take over responsibility for this mission. Challenging and diverse tasks as well as exciting personal development opportunities within a dynamic industry are waiting for you.
Your responsibilities/Ваши обязанности:
• Being responsible for analysis and design as well as the non-functional requirements of the overall high-level IT architecture of the product as well as the interoperability with different products, applications and modules;
• Ensuring a complete and adequate documentation of the architecture on a high-level basis to serve all relevant stakeholders, quality assurance for detailed architectural designs and documentation produced by development teams;
• Communication to as well as consulting and training of product consultants as well as customers for special areas regarding overall aspects of the product architecture and module development architects;
• Guiding, instructing and coordinating the software architects within the Crew team responsible for the individual modules and product areas;
• Defining technologies used within the product environment (programming languages, database products, scripting languages etc.) and setting up the technological roadmap of the overall product including used modules, services and features;
• Close cooperation with development lead, product management, customer managers, quality management, and infrastructure architect in all areas regarding plan, build and run;
• Defining and implementing overall guidelines regarding technology, architecture, programming and design, developing quality and architecture related processes and communicating them as well as checking the compliance.
Your profile/Ваш профиль:
• University degree in a relevant area such as IT, Business Informatics, potentially Mathematics or a similar field;
• 5+ years of experience as an IT architect, especially with modular designs;
• Excellent methodical knowledge in the UNIX/Linux environment necessary;
• Very broad knowledge of modern IT development environments and programming languages (Java, J2EE, Web-Development) as well as modern cloud-based technologies like Docker, Bluemix etc. and knowledge
of modern concepts like command-query-responsibility segregation and service oriented architectures but also experience with legacy systems (Unix/Linux, C, Motiv, C++) necessary;
• Good knowledge of airline processes in regards to crew management is a plus;
• Experience in project and problem management, practical experience in cooperation with an international development team and coordination of a group of software architects;
• Outstanding ability to think analytically and conceptually, ability to abstract master complexity and a systematic approach to things;
• Strong communication skills, ability to concisely present complex issues to customers, management and other stakeholders as well as good moderation and presentation skills;
• Decisiveness and assertiveness / persuasive power;
• Ability to manage project teams and delegate tasks, ability to cooperate;
• Creativity and flexibility;
• Willingness to take over responsibility and to prepare decision guidelines with regard to economic, technical and strategic aspects;
• Solution-oriented approach, ability to work under pressure and high performance;
• Very good English skills as well as intercultural competence;
• Willingness to travel and perform on-site operations at customers locations worldwide.
Please send us this only as an email with a single PDF, which should then include a cover letter, definitely a picture, salary requirements, CV and certificates if available.
Blue Card Agency — это компания, которая помогает специалистам с высшим образованием из России, Украины и других стран бывшего Советского Союза переехать в Берлин и другие города Германии. Наши опытные сотрудники оказывают помощь в поиске официальной и легальной работы, в общении с консульскими работниками, в оформлении въездной или рабочей визы, вида на жительство в ФРГ с правом на работу (Blue Card, Niederlassungserlaubnis), поиске жилья и многое другое. Мы делаем ваш переезд в Германию максимально быстрым и комфортным, и помогаем на первых порах в новой стране. Официальная регистрация в новой квартире (polizeiliche Anmeldung), воссоединение с семьей, поиск места в детском саду или школе, заключение обязательных контрактов на поставку электричества, газа, подбор интернет-провайдера, оператора сотовой связи — это далеко не полный список востребованных услуг, которые предоставляет Blue Card agency. Для вашего удобства мы собрали услуги в пакеты, среди которых вы можете выбрать тот, который подходит именно вам .